7.02.2013

Bachelor Pick of the Week

First of all, why were 3 guys eliminated last night? They are really hurrying this season along. And I guess I'm fine with that... some of the guys this season are the worst. And this episode was no different.

Zak came off like a creep when he stripped down to his undies on he and Des' art date; James showed his true, icky colors; Drew and Kasey were a tattletale tag team. Michael continued to be inexplicably obnoxious (or is it just me?). I guess the whole Des/Chris poetry love connection is cute in theory, but I'm just not feeling Chris for some reason. I wanted so badly for Juan Pablo to step up, steal the show with his soccer moves, and win the group date rose (and Des' heart), but sadly it didn't happen. And, unfortunately, Juan Pablo became just another castoff sent packing, back home to his daughter.

So, anyway, all of this is to say: I've gotta go with my man, Brooks, as my Pick of the Week.


Favorite Brooks quote of the night: 

"Juan Pablo's very name is directly translated to, 'You have no chance -- and I am going out with Desiree at this moment on the soccer field.'"

Brooks


Age: 28

Occupation: Sales & Marketing

Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT
Height: 6'4"
Shoe Size: 11.5
Tattoos: None
Favorite Activities to Do with a Group:Play games, conversations, camping trips
Music: Indie
The Ultimate Date: Anything that's fun and involves conversation

Who's your pick this week?




4 comments:

  1. ok i admit i fell asleep at 9:30 and then woke up to my husband telling me who didn't get a rose and he said three guys and i was like three guys really?? i don't remember being at this point three guys being let go. strange, oh well i was ok with who she let go anyways kasey i didn't see much of a connection anyways and then james whether he said it or not he didn't to go and juan pablo i thought they had a connection in the western lone ranger date but then again apparently not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya the Lone Ranger date was the only time she & JP seemed anything other then just friends to me... he got stuck in the Friend Zone!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up today! I swear I was shocked at eliminations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really hurrying it along! There are only 6 left, I think. tattletale tag team = lol, yes!

    ReplyDelete