7.10.2013

Wedding Wednesday

It's no secret that the vibe the hubby-to-be and I are going for with our wedding is 1920's/Great Gatsby. I've been struggling a lot with the line between drawing inspiration from this theme vs. going over the top, costume-y with it. I don't want to look back at my wedding photos in 2020 and say "What was I thinking!?" 

Right now I'm shopping around for a necklace that fits the bill. We all think long, pearls when it comes to 1920's jewelry - but I don't want them to look I'm going out on Halloween as a flapper. Here are some Pinterest finds that I'm thinking strike the right balance and aren't quite so literal.





My favorite is the first photo. 
Which look do you like?

Chits and Giggles

A Happy Wife in New Orleans

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the first necklace. That is gorgeous! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The first one is my favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete