7.01.2013

Weekend Recap

Friday 

I went to see fireworks at WPAFB. The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays - I'm attending FOUR fireworks shows this year!


Saturday

Scrapbook shopping with Mom at Hobby Lobby and Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft. Found so much great stuff, pictures to come! I'm all stocked up on the supplies I need to make a dating album from the time future hubby & I started "going out" to our engagement.

I attended a friend's Gender Reveal Party! She had so many cute details, like the watermelon baby and the HE/SHE Hershey's bars. Oh, and their big news is...

It's A Girl! 


After the party, I was too stuffed to go out to eat anywhere, but fiance and I went to see World War Z. I don't do anything within the realm of a "scary movie" normally, so this was a first for me. I actually wasn't too scared by it, it was more suspense then anything. Also, I like Mireille Enos from The Killing, and who doesn't love Brad Pitt? ;)


Sunday

Sunday was a chill day! I slept in, went for a 3 mile walk in Sugarcreek Park, and played with my parents' dogs (I still feel like they're "my" dogs!). My parents are dogsitting for a friend, so I had 3 puppies to play with. The dog they're sitting is a Shih Tzu... isn't she pretty?



What did you do this weekend?

Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. I don't do scary movies so good to hear world war z isn't too scary! and I LOVE fireworks! so fun!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS fireworks! And I love that watermelon carving - so creative! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete