7.03.2013

Wedding Wednesday

I just have to tell you: I'm in love with Minted. Take a look at our adorable Save-the-Dates. So cute.




The second two pictures show the card in the Copper color, but I ordered ours in the Fuchsia (see 1st pic).

Minted made the process of ordering Save the Dates so stress-free. I especially liked the fact that they send a digital proof of your design for your approval, before your order is filled. I got to look over it with fresh eyes a few days after ordering. Good just in case I'd made any mistakes when I proofread the first time (and, phew, I didn't!). 

I wanted to share some of the other minted.com designs I love. Who knows, one of these could end up as our invite!






Which one do you like?

Today I'm linking up with Something Charming for Wedding Wednesday. And the lovely blogs listed below!


Chits and Giggles

A Happy Wife in New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment