6.18.2013

Bachelor Pick of the Week

This week I'm choosing someone I've already picked! He cracked me up in the Mr. America competition and nothing is more attractive then a guy who can laugh at himself and doesn't take himself too seriously! His goofy personality, down-to-earth nature, and compatibility with Des made him my pick this time. Who knows, at this rate, he could quickly be becoming my favorite. The "meat head" guys (not naming names) especially this week were not doing it for me. Des needs to kick some of them to the curb! My choice this week is...


Brooks


Age: 28

Occupation: Sales & Marketing
Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT
Height: 6'4"
Shoe Size: 11.5
Tattoos: None
Favorite Activities to Do with a Group: Play games, conversations, camping trips
Music: Indie
The Ultimate Date: Anything that's fun and involves conversation


1 comment:

  1. I just can't get over how much he looks like Steve Howey! Every time I look at Brooks all I can think of is Van!!

    ReplyDelete