6.03.2013

The Merger Journal

I've been a devoted blog reader since 2012, and finally feel like I'm ready to start my own! I love style and lifestyle blogs, but I also enjoy personal blogs and blogs that focus on all sorts of topics: weddings, photography, cooking, library science, and more. Maybe my blog will fall into some of these categories, maybe it won't. I'm open to whatever direction this process takes me! I love being creative and writing (I was a Creative Writing major in college, after all) so I've decided to dive headfirst into the world of blogging.

I'm calling this blog "The Merger Journal" because, in a little under a year, I will be a Miami Merger! I'm getting married to an amazing guy I met while both of us were students at Miami University (hence Miami Merger, read about it here). I'd love for this blog to document the wedding planning process as we head toward wedded bliss... and who knows what else!

No comments:

Post a Comment