6.25.2013

Bachelor Pick of the Week

This week, some of the guys I thought had the most potential with Des didn't really stand out... or even stick around. Chris was meh, Michael G. was disappointingly way over aggressive and kind of annoying, and we said goodbye to Bryden. We also said BUH-BYE to Ben, but he was never one of the "good ones" in my mind anyway. At least my favorite got the date rose! My pick again this week is... 

Brooks


Age: 28
Occupation: Sales & Marketing
Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT
Height: 6'4"
Shoe Size: 11.5
Tattoos: None
Favorite Activities to Do with a Group:Play games, conversations, camping trips
Music: Indie
The Ultimate Date: Anything that's fun and involves conversation



4 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! I think he will go far now that Ben is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chris was meh, most of the guys this season are meh to begin with, they didn't do a great job of picking guys for her. oh well bryden was my front runner but he checked himself out in one of the most awkward and inappropriate way ever. thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I think he may be the most genuine one on the show! Great pick & thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Brooks too, other than his creeper status this week when Des was with James!

    Everything Erica Loves

    ReplyDelete