6.23.2013

Sunday Social


What is your favorite store to shop at?

Tie between these two:



If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?





Must have closet staple?

Cardigans. I guess I'm a typical librarian after all!



Favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)

Flats. (a) Because I feel too dressy if I wear heels or wedges at my workplace or in most of my day-to-day life and (b) The future hubby is two, maybe three, inches taller than me, I don't like to tower over him.


I can't remember what store ran the sale, but I'll never forget it - buy 1, get 1 for a penny. Yup, purchase one full price item (which wasn't very expensive to begin with) and get another full price item for $0.01!

Style you’d love to try?

Hi-lo. 



Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment