6.19.2013

Wedding Wednesday

I purchased this adorable rustic wood slice chalkboard for $13.99 (51% off) from Very Jane last week. It's originally sold by the Etsy shop Eastern Trend.


I have been pinning up a storm of ideas for using this cute lil' board for our engagement photos and at our wedding reception.

For the reception:





I haven't found many pins where the couple are actually holding wood slice chalkboards, but these are inspirational anyhow! For our photos:






Which idea is your favorite?

Today I'm linking up with Something Charming for Wedding Wednesday. And the lovely blogs listed below!


A Happy Wife in New Orleans


Chits and Giggles

5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Pinterest! So many great ideas! I always like the photo-card for the thank you note. Maybe use the idea of the couple holding the "thank you" wood board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of doing a photo-card too, especially since we probably won't do photos with our save the dates or invites!

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love that! I think I will be going and purchasing one as well. Maybe 2. Hmm...so many options! Thanks so much for linking up! I'm so glad that you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristyn! I think number 2 is my favorite also for at the reception

      Delete
  3. Oooo I love that! It's really cute! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete