6.24.2013

Weekend Recap

The weekend was filled with awesomeness! Friday night, future hubby and I ate at our favorite Mexican restaurante. 

Saturday and Sunday were spent with my (preggo) best friend! We had a fab time lounging by the pool and catching up on all things baby and wedding. She's busy planning a Gender Reveal Party (she finds out TODAY!) next weekend while I'm busy planning (of course) my wedding, so we both chipped in and helped each other check some things off the to-do lists. 

I have to say, helping her plan has me pretty psyched to one day plan a party of my own. Pinterest has so many adorable ideas for decorations, games, and the Big Reveal. Here are some cute ideas I'm dying to pin (but won't for fear that people will think I'm getting WAY ahead of myself!): 







We spent Sunday running around getting little things for my wedding. Hint: flower girl and ring bearer... and maybe a veil? I'll post more on Wednesday!

How was your weekend? 

Sami's Shenanigans


No comments:

Post a Comment