6.11.2013

Bachelor Pick of the Week: Week 2

So, I'm not sure if I'm rooting for him long term (still feeling like I don't have a good idea of who I see Des with at the end!) but my Bachelor pick for this week is...


Juan Pablo


He and Des had a fun, carefree movie night date this week. And after the disaster date with Kasey and finding out Brian has (had?) a girlfriend, it seemed like just what she needed! He has some smooth moves too ;)


Juan Pablo

Age: 31
Occupation:
 Former Pro Soccer Player
Hometown:
 Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Height: 
5'11"
Shoe Size:
 11.5
Tattoos: 
1
Favorite Childhood Memory:
 Winning a youth soccer tournament
Hot-Spot Club or Low-Key Bar: 
Hot spot, because that's where they play the danceable music.
Favorite Book: Don't read

NBD



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love me some Juan Pablo..great choice! I know that every week I seem to think differently about these guys, so much Drama! Thanks for linking up with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love all the drama! I saw you picked Kasey, he was almost my choice this week too :) Poor guy, almost everything that could possibly go wrong, did go wrong!!

      Delete