6.09.2013

Sunday Social 6/9


How did you come up with your blog name?

May of next year the fiancé and I will be Miami Mergers! I thought "Merger" kind of rhymed with and had a nice ring to it when paired up with "Journal" ... and "The Merger Journal" was born!


What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I'm not quite sure yet, since I've only been at this for about a week. But, so far I am loving that it gives me a reason to write on a daily basis. The creative writer in me is thrilled!


What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?
Facebook or Twitter? and why?

Oh so many things. But, since this one's on my mind this week - I discovered Very Jane though Facebook and now I'm obsessed! A couple days ago I ordered two adorable mini bubble necklaces in coral and mint. $7.99 each. What a STEAL! 
 


If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?

Lauren Conrad. Or Kim K. Or Emily Maynard


What is something you want people to know about your blog?

That it's brand new! (which I'm sure you've figured out by now) I'm just getting started and finding my blog voice. I really hope you'll stick around! Over the next year I'll be planning my wedding so that should be a frequently discussed topic if you're into that (um, who isn't?! There are enough variations of things on TV like Say Yes to the Dress, My Fair WeddingI Found the Gown, etc. to tell me that America loves a good wedding!) 



Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment