6.26.2013

Wedding Wednesday

I hinted in my Weekend Recap post that I purchased a veil. It's this gorgeous blusher from David's Bridal and it was only $24.00! I choose Ivory to match my dress. It's decorated with a few scattered crystals. 


Even though I LOVE it, I'm thinking I want to spruce it up a bit more: add a brooch, maybe a flower. Even though feathers are a huge trend with the blusher veils, I'm not a fan of the look. Here is some of my pinspiration! 

Flower



Brooch



Ideas on where to buy something similar to these cute accessories, for cheap?

Today I'm linking up with Something Charming for Wedding Wednesday. And the lovely blogs listed below!



Chits and Giggles


A Happy Wife in New Orleans

2 comments:

  1. I think a flower or sparkly brooch will make a great addition to your veil, good luck finding something perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!!! I cant wait to share what mine looks like....less than 2 months!! :)

    ReplyDelete