6.16.2013

Sunday Social 6/16

1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?

Slow drivers! I usually go at least 5 mph over the posted speed, so a slow driver is anyone going the posted speed or below. Yes, I'm one of "those people" ...

2. Biggest Blogging pet peeve?

Don't have one (yet?)

3. Biggest general pet peeve?

Messiness. I am a little OCD when it comes to my house, I like things to be in their place.

4. What is your most irrational fear?

It's so weird, I know... I hate the sound of (someone else) brushing their teeth. To me, it sounds like nails on a chalkboard, I get chills and cringe! So, I try to avoid ever being around that sound! It doesn't bother me when I'm brushing my own, which makes it even weirder.

5. 3 celebrities you’d want to have dinner with?

Hmm... If I were in the mood for funny... Rebel Wilson, Melissa McCarthy, Emma Stone. Can you imagine how hilariously entertaining that dinner would be? They'd keep me cracking up all night!

Sunday Social

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!
    Now following!!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you :)

    I also have a blog design site, if you need a custom blog design check it out :)Christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete